April 14 2018 - 10.30 to 18.00 - Symposium “Your body, your voice” in the context of “World Voice Day”
The symposium will take place at our partner Thomas More, Kronenburgstraat 68 in Antwerp.
Because we experienced at the 2016 symposium that the interactive lectures were particularly appreciated by those present, we will go one step further in 2018. In the morning, the lecturers give a presentation about their way of working. In the afternoon the same people give rotating workshops so that everyone can experience the influence of bodywork on your voice.
As always, our symposium is accessible to every lover of good voice use.
- Priske Dehandschutter: "About Singing and Being"
- Herlinde Wynants: "Tensegrity and the relationship between body and voice"
- Raf De Groote: "Body Mapping: body, mind and breathing"
- Susan Tordoff (GB): "Your body, your voice"
- Claudia Friedlander (US) "Complete Vocal Fitness"
Presentation of her new book: A Singer's Guide to Physical Training, Anatomy and Biomechanics